New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Good Morning, Bill. You know that I am always praying for your health and well-being. Are you rested now from the busy time at the end of each school year? Do you have any special vacation plans? I always enjoy hearing about your various adventures. A photo of you and your family on a mountain top, maybe in New Hampshire, is a favorite. It's on my bookshelf where I am blessed to see it every day where I sit to pray, and read the Psalm with the same number as the day. "Oh Lord, our Lord, how excellent is Your Name in ALL the earth. You have set Your glory above the heavens." Yes, that's Psalm 8:1. It would be wonderful to hear from you, and be blessed with the sound of your voice and the words of your praying. In the mighty Name of Jesus may God bless you. Love, Mom
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386