New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
I am definitely NOT "extended family," son Bill. I am your mom. You are a precious part of me/part of who you are is part of me. For all of your life I have prayed for you and loved you. Yes, we have had a few ups and downs, but those are all water under the bridge and in recent years you have been a delightful blessing in my life. Wonderful phone calls, kindly prayers, happy gift exchanges, the super wonderful gift of you and your family visiting for my 89th birthday! And the subsequent super delightful Thanksgiving visit with you in your beautiful home there in Windsor. With us living at great distance from each other, it has been a great comfort and joy to be together by phone from time to time. After thinking about your text for several hours, I can not figure out any reason for a choice to be silent toward your 88 year old, widowed mom who lives so far away, loves you so much and
is so greatly blessed by your communication. I can not figure out why you would do that to me. I feel puzzled and sad, and I hope you will reconsider and revise your choice. I Love you, my son Bill. Love, Mom
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386