New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Hi Bill, Praying that you, Madhvi, Aaron and Sharon are keeping well and enjoying the fruits of summer...I trust that the flooding in Vermont did not effect any travel or vacation plans you may have had, and that no friends of yours were adversely affected. Over here, triple digit temperatures mid-day and cool nights are said to be favorable for the potatoes, so we are grateful, looking toward harvest, but cautious as to what time of day we venture out. I am puzzled by your long silence... Please, forgive me if I have said, done or failed to say or do something to which you took offence. I love you and just want to be in touch. It's a comfort and joy to hear your voice and ask you for prayer. Please, let me know how we can be back in touch. You are, of course, VERY special to me and are always in my prayers. Love, Mom
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386