New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Good Saturday morning, Bill, and "Happy Fathers'Day, again. I hope the gift from me, via Amazon, did arrive...and that all is well with you and your family. Do you have any special plans for tomorrow? Have you finished school for the year? Dallas Theological Seminary is offering a free on-line class on the Gospel of John. It's exciting that such an historic institution is offering to share the wealth of the knowledge of their instruction, for the spreading of Bible Study! I signed up, and received the first lesson via email! Are you in any special Bible study project now? Anyway, praising the Lord that everything is going well with me, and hoping everything is going well with you. Today's, "walking with Jesus" meditation reminded me of your faithful family morning devotions in which I was blessed to share when I was with you. I want to share it/send it, just to share the joy of the provisions of the Lord when He blesses us with His Word, His wisdom and His Presence. Loveyou, Mom
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386