New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
In the mighty Name of Jesus may God bless you and your family, Bill. Please forgive me for not catching up with you via text on Saturday, which I have tried to make a habit. I overdid badly on Friday and slept most of Saturday and Sunday. Having issues with my breathing is very tiring...I am trying to re-adjust my meds and supplements to bring about improvement in my heart-lung function...anyway, after an abundance of rest Saturday and Sunday I am thankful to be doing much better today. And I hope that you four are doing well. Is the school year finished in Windsor? Do you have any special plans for the summer? Your nice screened porch must be a very pleasant place to relax and read now with warmer weather. I am so grateful that you generously invited me to be with you in your lovely home for Thanksgiving 2015...I am especially thankful for all your kindness to enable me to see the
wedding video! It's so wonderful to re-play those exciting scenes! In my mind. SO many thank yous. I have been praying that the smoke we have heard of from the fires in Nova Scotia is not having a negative impact on any of you. Anyway, Bill, you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Love, Mom
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386