New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Good Saturday to you, Bill. Praying that you were blessed with a refreshing Spring Break and are being blessed with signs of spring. Over here, we had a fruitful Bible study focusing on the Second Coming of Christ. Do you have any favorite passages on that theme? We especially looked at 1 John 3:1-3, and Titus 2:11-14. It's very exciting that, at 87, I can still read my Bible, and lots of other things, without glasses! How are your eyes doing? I pray that all is well with your eyes...and, actually with your whole self! Over here, regular Physical therapy is strengthening my arms and legs, improving my balance and increasing my stamina. Its quite remarkable, and I am very grateful. They will check the "battery life" remaining on my pacemaker later this month...It's been helping my heart remain stable since August 22, 2016, and a battery lasts 10 years, I've been told. Anyway, I am always praying for you. Loveyou, Mom
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386