New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Hi Bill, So delighted to be in touch regularly. I do not, and will not share with anyone any thing related to you or your family. Rest assured, I already kept those things to myself. Over here, we are looking and listening for signs of spring. I was blessed to hear a song bird last week! And have started getting up the fallen leaves in my delightful little yard. Maybe the iris will be up soon! You are always in my prayers and thoughts...and, as I know I have shared before, the delightful poster Madhvi thoughtfully had made for me of photos of my wonderful visit with you in 2015, is up in my bedroom where it blesses me to see it every morning especially! I can never thank you all enough for that extraordinary visit and the continual joy of those memories. In the mighty Name of Jesus may God bless you. Love, Mom
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386