New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Dear Bill, Praising the Lord that your anniversary was blessed. Thank you for being so clear about your feelings and position. Although I do not know the details, I am very sad about any unfairness...I am continuing urgent in prayer for the Lord's guidance. I have not been "in the loop," ...I am pleading with the Lord:Please, show me if there is something I can say or do to help bring fairness in this situation? And, hopefully, repair relationships. God answers prayer as we wait on Him... Thank you, again, for your openness. Keep well. Stay in the stream of the love of the Lord. (Jude 21) Love, Mom
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386