New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Oh my, Bill, I am glad you called.. I do not understand what all has happened, but I am distressed to have you declare such strong terms as "deceptive," and "steal," in relation to what all has taken place...I thought that there was reasonable understanding between the three of you.. From our conversation, clearly that is not the case.. and it makes me sad..for each of you. From our conversation I understand that you want our conversation to remain confidential. You do not want me to speak of it to your brothers. Plse, have I understood you correctly? I will pray that the heart of each one be open to understanding and fairness. Meantime, thank you, again, so very much, for sharing...and great thanks for praying that the Lord will continue and complete my healing. Coughing is tiresome...I am thankful to still have some prescription cough capsules, and Dorothea got me some really good OTC cough syrup...Anyway, do not get this bronchitis bug! Praying that you have an especially blessed Lord's Day. Love, Mom
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386