New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
What are you going to do today, my "walking with Jesus" friend? Psalm 145:1-5,14&18 wonderfully declares: "I will praise You my God, oh King; and I will bless Your Name forever. Every day I will bless You; and I will praise Your Name forever. Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; His greatness is unsearchable. One generation shall praise Your works to another, and shall declare Your mighty acts. I will speak of the glorious honor of Your Majesty, and of Your wonderous works...The Lord upholds all who fall, and raises up all those who be bowed down. ..the Lord is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him in Truth." Let's be encouraged and guided by The Word of the Lord, my friend.
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386