New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
With MIGHTY, SPIRITUAL LOVE, GOD LOVES YOU. "I have loved you with an everlasting Love, " God tells us in Jeremiah 31:3, Therefore [therefore I have acted on your behalf...love is an action verb!] Therefore have I drawn you with lovingkindness have I drawn you...I will build you..."(Jeremiah 31:3-4a) The unconditional, everlasting love of God in Christ is: AGAPE Love/Perfect, Divine Love as only God can love. Then, there is parental love. Mom and Dad love their children because God has put it into their hearts to love and therefore to nurture their children. A third kind of love is "Brotherly Love" aka spiritual love between Believers, as when my Spirit loves the Spirit of God within you, and shares the deep joy of communion of Spirit. Love in true Spiritual Friendship generated joy, mutual encouragement, appreciation and practical caring. It's when earthly hearts share a mutual
consciousness of the Love of God in Christ. It's when earthly hearts together seek to grow in the knowledge of the love of God and apply that to their lives. May we walk in brotherly love with one another, sharing and caring, to the glory of God, my friend.
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386