New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Good Morning my "walking with Jesus" friend. Let's join the Strong purpose is expressed in Psalm 5:3-8. "My voice shall You hear in the morning, O Lord, in the morning I will direct my prayer to You and watch for Your answers. For You are not a God who takes pleasure in wickedness neither shall evil dwell with You. The boastful shall not stand before Your eyes; You hate all evildoers. You destroy those who speak lies; the Lord abhors the bloodthirsty and deceitful man. BUT, as for me, through the abundance of Your steadfast love, I will come to worship You, I will bow down toward Your Holy Temple with awesome respect. LEAD ME, O Lord, in Your righteousness. Because of my enemies, I call on You, Lord, to make Your Way straight before my face." Let's be praising the Lord for His Holy Word and the Light it gives to our lives, my friend
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386