New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
"...worship the LORD in the SPLENDOR of holiness."(Psalm 29:2b) Yes, my "walking with Jesus" friend, we are called, by Jesus, to "worship the Lord in Spirit and in Truth."(John 4:23) We may ask: "How can a young man <or anyone > keep his way pure? <Psalm 119:9, answers > By guarding his way according to the Word of God. <let me say > With my whole heart, Lord, I seek You, let me not wander from Your Commandments! I have stored up Your Word in my heart that I might NOT sin against You. Blessed are You, O Lord, teach me Your statutes. With my lips I declare all the rules from Your mouth. I DELIGHT in Your testimonies as much as in all riches. I will meditate on Your precepts and fix my eyes on Your ways. I WILL <we are making promises here > delight in Your statutes: I WILL NOT forget Your Word."(Psalm 119:9-16) Let's follow the Light of The Word of God and be blessed in Fellowship with The Lord, my friend.
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386