New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
The Apostle Paul, being very direct with the Believers in Corinth, continues: "Dear Brothers and Sisters, perhaps you think that what we write to you is simply to defend ourselves. That isn't it at all. We have explained ourselves to you as servants of Christ, and we know that God is listening. Please understand: EVERYTHING we do and say is intended for your benefit, and purposed to keep you strong in the Lord...You see, our heart is very concerned, and I am even afraid that when I come to you again, I will not like what I find, and you will not like my response. I am afraid that I will find quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfishness, backstabbing, gossip, conceit and other disorderly behavior. Yes, I am afraid that when I come to you again, God will humble me again because of you. And I will grieve because many of you who sinned before have not repented and turned away from
your impurity. You are still caught up in lustful pleasure. I am sad that you have fallen away from the purity and JOY of the Lord. I pray that the Holy Spirit will bring you back to the Lord, and His pure way."(2 Corinthians 12:19-21)
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386