New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Praying that you are doing well this morning, My "walking with Jesus" friend. We're with Paul as he continues his second letter to the Corinthians. Do YOU and I ever feel concerned about how OTHERS think about us, and about our friends? Oh yes! Well, so did Paul. He writes: Dear Brothers and sisters, I am glad that some of you remember that when I was with you, I took care of my own expenses. I was not a burden to you. And when I sent Titus, my fellow minister, to you with another brother, THEY covered their own expenses too. We who minister in the Name of Jesus Christ want, always, to be a blessing and not a burden. Titus and I and all the ministering brothers share the same Spirit of our living Lord, a spirit of personal responsibility, with eagerness to provide for ourselves, never be a burden, and always give our best to advance your Faith in the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. (2
Corinthians 12:16-18) Can we feel Paul's concern to be understood (and not to be misunderstood)? Let's be clear in our own communications, for the sake of honoring the Lord.
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386