New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Can we agree, my "walking with Jesus" friend, that it is always wise to be clear with others/to be straightforward as to our thoughts and intentions? Yes, I think we can agree on this! So, we are well-able to understand the straightforward message of Paul as he continues his letter to the Believers in Corinth. "Behold, I am ready to come visit you for a third time. And I will not ask for any offering from you. I am your spiritual parent. You are my spiritual children. And we know that parents provide support for their children, little children do not pay for food for their parents. I will very gladly spend all that I have to provide for YOUR spiritual good, even though it sometimes seems that the more abundantly I love YOU, the less I be loved in return. But we minister in the Name of Jesus Christ. From HIM will come our ultimate reward."(2 Corinthians 12:14-15) Let us be giving,
ministering and helping others simply for the JOY of serving the Lord. Jesus counsels us:"Let your light so SHINE before men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven "(Matthew 5:16)
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386