New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
It's amazing, my "walking with Jesus" friend. It's amazing what God told Paul, and tells us: God said that when you feel week:"My gracious favor is all you need. My Power works best in your weakness." Wow! What a mighty concept! Paul responds, as we noted yesterday, "Lord, I hear You, so, now I am glad to boast about my weakness, that way, the Power of Christ will work through me. I am confident that everything is for the good of Christ, so I am enabled to overcome weakness, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, THEN I am strong...When I was with you I certainly gave you every proof that I truly am an apostle sent by God Himself. For the Lord enabled me to do many signs and wonders and miracles among you. The Lord even enabled me to support myself with offerings from other churches, so that I did not need to ask you Corinthians for anything. God provided all that I needed."(2 Corinthians 12:9-13)Shall we, like the Apostle Paul, be blessed to turn to the Lord with our weakness, and receive His strength?
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386