New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Good Morning, my "Walking with Jesus" friend. I hope in the Lord that you see His blessings up ahead in your day. And WHEN we "see" and experience the blessings of the Lord, may we respond as the Psalm writer describes in Psalm 145:1-5,14,17&21b, "I will praise You, my God, O King; and I will bless Your Name for ever and ever. Every day I will bless You; and I will praise Your Name for ever and ever. Great IS the Lord and greatly to be praised. His greatness is unsearchable. One generation shall praise Your works to another and declare Your mighty acts. I will speak of the glorious honor of Your majesty, and of Your wonderful works...The Lord upholds all who fall, and raises up all those who are bowed down...The Lord is righteous in all His ways and holy in all His works...Let all people bless His Holy Name for ever and ever." Let's rejoice greatly to praise the Lord, my friend.
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386