New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Have WE sometimes, wisely, taken time to let the mind and heart get firm hold on an idea? Let's pause here, my "walking with Jesus" friend. Let's take time, wisely for our soul, to reflect on Paul's mighty declaration: "For I am NOT ashamed [I am NOT walking around with my head hanging down, and I am "no way" hiding, instead] I am NOT ashamed of the Gospel of Christ [why not?] BECAUSE it is the POWER OF GOD to all who BELIEVE [ oh man, the POWER OF GOD who Created Heaven and earth! His power at work in me when I Believe in Jesus! Wow! That's for me! we gladly say] Yes, the POWER OF GOD to all who BELIEVE, to the person of Jewish heritage AND to every other person, regardless of their cultural heritage," says Paul! And we remember that Jesus Christ declared:" I am the Light of the WORLD [ yes, not just of Jerusalem and Judaea, but of the WHOLE WORLD!] He who follows me [no matter where
he/she comes from] WILL NOT walk in darkness, but WILL HAVE the Light of Life."(John 8:12) Let your Believing and my Believing in Jesus, our Savior, be Strong and unashamed, so that we "walk in the Light of the Lord."(1John 1:7a)
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386