New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
I think we can agree, my "walking with Jesus" friend, that it's a great compliment when someone WANTS to come visit US. Paul now further complements the Believers in Rome: "I am eager to come, to encourage you in your faith, and also to be encouraged myself by your faith. In this way, we will be a blessing to each other. I want you to know, dear brothers and sisters, that I had planned many times to visit you, but was held back...I have a great sense of responsibility to my own Jewish people, but also to people of other cultures, to preach and teach the Gospel. For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of John Christ: for IT IS THE POWER OF GOD UNTO SALVATION, to the Jew first, but also to people of all cultures. This Good News tells us how God offers us the opportunity to become RIGHT in His sight. This is accomplished by FAITH. Scripture declares:"The just shall live by faith." "(Habakkuk 2:4) (Romans 1:12-17) Exciting! Encouraging: The Power of God brought to us in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. May we let His power work in and through us today, my friend.
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386