New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
What is FIRST for YOU, my "walking with Jesus" friend? What does the Apostle Paul say is FIRST, as he continues his letter to the Romans? "FIRST, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all <why is he thankful for them? > because your FAITH is spoken of throughout the whole world. (Romans 1:8) Faith SO strong, vigorous and full of loving service that the Whole World has gotten wind of it!!!wow!!! Is OUR FAITH that strong and vigorous? "God is my witness," he continues, "The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, whom I serve with my spirit in the Gospel of His Son, that, without ceasing, I make mention of you, always, in my prayers; including asking that the Lord enable me to come to you. For I greatly desire to see you. I want to encourage you in spiritual gifts, so that you may grow even stronger in your Faith in the Gospel and in action, to the Glory of God."(Romans 1:9-11) Are WE taking care to continue growing in our Faith, studying the Bible, praying for one another all the time, worshipping the Lord, in Spirit and in Truth?
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386