New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Good Morning, my "walking with Jesus" friend. I pray that this day finds you well and seeing many reasons to praise the Lord. We begin a new chapter in our "walk" in the New Testament with Jesus, in John 14:1-6. Jesus said:"Let not your heart be troubled. You believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father's House are many mansions. If it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go, I will come again and receive you unto myself, that where I am, there you may be also...I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father except by Me." We read it again and are amazed, comforted, encouraged...Jesus Christ, the only Son of God is preparing a place for YOU, my friend, and for me. He will come and get us at the appointed time. Why? "So that: where I AM, Jesus says, "THERE YOU MAY BE ALSO." How awesome and joy-inspiring is THAT! May that understanding strengthen our hearts and inspire us to let the Light of Jesus' love shine in all we say and do, to the glory of God.
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386