New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Good Morning my "walking with Jesus" friend. In our spiritual life, the Lord may choose to bless us with visions. Now, in 2 Corinthians 12:1-6, the Apostle Paul shares word of an astonishing vision with which the Lord blessed him. "My beloved brethren, let me tell you about the visions and revelations I received from the Lord. I was caught up into the third heaven fourteen years ago. Whether my body was there, or just my spirit, I do not know, only God knows. But I do know that I was caught up into paradise and heard things SO ASTOUNDING that I can not even explain." Paul was given a glimpse of Heaven; a gift for his spirit, an encouragement from the Lord to keep on being faithful in preaching and teaching the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. Let us pray to keep on in whatever the Lord has called you and me to do...and welcome all the ways the Lord chooses to encourage us, my friend.
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386