New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Besides having had to cope with these many difficult circumstances, I am always burdened with concern for the churches. Are there those who are feeling weak? Are there those who are listening to false prophets? Meantime, I remember that when I was in Damascus, the governor under King Areas kept guards at the city gates to watch for me and catch me. But the clever brothers and sisters lowered me in a basket through through a window in the city wall. And THAT is how I got away. (2 Corinthians 11:28-33) Have WE had adventures like the Apostle Paul? my "walking with Jesus" friend. What can we do TODAY that shows our strong Faith in the word of the Lord? Have WE prayed ON the Whole Armor of God, so that WE are ready to STAND fast and firm for the Lord?
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386