New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Have you ever realized that others are boasting about their achievements in order to get your attention/ in order to influence you? Well, Paul realized that false prophets were bragging to his Corinthian brothers and sisters. To shame those false prophets and to stand up for himself, Paul reminds the brethren:" They say they serve Christ, but I have served Christ MORE. I have worked harder, been put in jail more often, been whipped countless times, and faced death again and again. Five different times the Jews gave me thirty-nine lashes, three times I was beaten with rods. Once I was stoned. Three times I was shipwrecked. Once I spent a whole night and a day adrift at sea. I have traveled many weary miles. I have faced danger from flooded rivers and robbers. I have faced danger from my own people, the Jews, as well as from the gentiles. I have faced danger in cities, in deserts, in
stormy seas, and from men who claim to be Christian, but are NOT. I have lived with weariness, pain, sleepless nights, hunger and thirst, all for the sake of the Gospel."(2Corinthians 11:22-27) Are WE similarly committed to spreading the Gospel, no matter what, my "walking with Jesus" friend?
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386