New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Do you ever want urgently to remind CERTAIN people that YOU have been careful and faithful? Well then, my "walking with Jesus" friend, you will understand where Paul is coming from as he continues his letter to the Corinthians, writing: "Please, remember, I humbled myself and honored you, my brothers and sisters, by preaching the Good News to you from God, WITHOUT expecting anything in return. I accepted contributions from other churches, so that I could serve you at no cost. Besides which, when I was with you, I did not ask for any payment, instead I lived off the gifts of support from brethren in Macedonia. All that I did while I was with you, I did freely in the Love of Christ. God knows how greatly I love you." Freely have WE received from the Lord. Freely are WE called to give.
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386