New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
NOW! That is the word Paul uses, my "walking with Jesus" friend, as he continues his letter to the Corinthians. "Now, brothers and sisters in Christ, I plead with you, I plead with the gentleness and kindness that I believe Christ himself would us, even though some of you say that I am bold in my letters, but timid in person. I hope it won't be necessary, but when I come I may have to be very bold with those who think we act from purely human motives. We are human, but we do not operate with human plans or methods. GOD enables us to use mighty weapons of the Spirit that He provides to knock down the evil one, to break his strongholds. With Spiritual strength and strategies from the LORD, we are enabled to break down every proud argument that holds people back from knowing God. With Spiritual strength from the Lord, we conquer rebellious ideas, and teach people to obey Christ. In fact,
we will punish those who remain disobedient after the rest of you rejoiced to love the Lord and become loyal and obedient."(2 Corinthians 10:1-6) Are WE living in love with the Lord and in harmony with His Commandments? Are there ways that we need to "put in correction?"
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386