New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Good Morning, my "walking with Jesus" friend. Plse, let me ask you a question: Do we somehow "automatically" know everything we need to know? No, we definitely do NOT. We need instruction. And, we often need correction. Remembering this, we can "see" where Paul, their teacher, is coming from when he tells the Corinthians: "Yes, Brothers and sisters, I had instructed you in the Faith, and then I had to correct you in some things. I know that was uncomfortable for you, but now I am glad if I made you uncomfortable with my corrections, because, when you were uncomfortable you had to face up to the ways your thinking was wrong. And because you realized where your thinking was wrong, you were able to CORRECT your thinking and improve your situation. God uses sorrow for wrongs, to wake people up, so that we turn away from sin and seek salvation."(2 Corinthians 7:8-10) We are told:" Seek the Lord...Let the wicked turn away from his sin and come to The Lord for mercy and forgiveness...THEN one will find joy and peace."(Isaiah 55:6-7&12)
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386