New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Thank you for calling, my very precious and wonderful son Bill! And thank you, again, for the beautiful roses and lillies. They bring beauty and life to my "castle." And welcome me when I walk into the room. Sorry I missed your call. Earlier I had gotten up steam enough to attend the Springs Calvary chapel Mothers' Day luncheon and worship. It was very special, but it was very tiring, so I decided on a nap, and JUST woke up, five hours later! It would be so very nice to hear your voice, so I hope you will call tomorrow...I also hope that flowers arrived for Madhvi, with love for her, my much admired daughter-in-law, the dynamic and beautiful mother of grandchildren Aaron and Sharon! Children...actually, very successful young adults, Glory to God! Thank you, again, for calling and messaging. In the mighty name of Jesus, may God bless you, LoveMom
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386