New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Yes, my "walking with Jesus" friend, we rejoice to know the plans of a dearly beloved friend, so, Paul continues his letter to the Corinthians by saying:"I am coming to visit YOU, after I have been in Macedonia. It could be that I will stay a while with you, perhaps all winter. And then you can send me on the way to my next destination. THIS time, if the Lord will let me, I want to be with you longer. In the meantime, I am staying here in Ephesus until the Feast of Pentecost, because a wide open door is open here for a great work , and many people are coming to believe in Jesus."(1Corinthians 16:5-9) We see that the great Apostle Paul has ideas about his next move, BUT, he puts God FIRST, saying, "If the Lord will let me." Are WE careful to submit OUR ideas and prospective plans to the Lord...instead of plunging ahead on our own? Do we seek the counsel of God for our plans?
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386