New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Jesus gave His disciples, "a NEW Commandment:" that you Love one another, as I have loved you, in that same super perceptive way, you are to love one another "( John 13:34) Well, my "walking with Jesus" friend, as we begin 1 Corinthians , chapter 16, Paul clearly has this Commandment from Jesus in mind when he writes: "Now, brothers and sisters, about the money being collected for the needy Christians in Jerusalem, you should follow the same procedures I gave the Believers in Galatia. On every Lord's Day, each of you should put aside some amount of money in relation to what you have earned, and save it for this offering. Don't, wait until I get there and then try to collect it all at once. When I come, I will write letters of recommendation for the messengers you choose to deliver the offering to Jerusalem. And, if the Lord directs, I may travel with them."(verses 1-4) Certainly, our Heavenly Father calls us to be mindful of the needs of others and to DO SOMETHING practical to help.
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386