New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Let's summarize the rest of 1 Corinthians 9, my "walking with Jesus" friend. Paul declares that he is respectful of other view points, but is careful to present the Gospel of Christ in all possible situations. Paul testifies:" I try to find common ground with everyone so that I may bring them to Christ. ...Remember, in a race, everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize. You and I must run the race of life so that we WIN. When you think of athletic champions, we see that they practice strict self-discipline. THEY do it for a prize that will fade away. But WE discipline ourselves for an Eternal Prize that will never fade away. So, be like me, says Paul, I am straight for the prize. I discipline my body and my life like a champion athlete, so that I will surely remain strong and focused, pleasing to the Lord, and a worthy example for all of you, dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ."(1 Corinthians 9:22-27)By self discipline and determination, Paul has set a strong example of single-mindedness in serving the Lord. Are WE following his example?
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386