New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Have you ever felt the need to defend yourself and your position, my "walking with Jesus" friend? Paul felt that need. In 1 Corinthians 9:1-10, Paul writes:"This is my answer to those who question my authority as an apostle: Haven't I seen our Lord Jesus Christ with my own eyes? Isn't it because of my hard work that you are in the Lord? Even if there are some who think I am not an apostle, I certainly am to you, for by your strong faith you provide living proof that I am an apostle of the Lord. It is proper for me to stay in your homes and share your meals. It is proper for the others who labor with me to bring along their wives as the Lord's brothers and Peter do. It isn't just Barnabas and me who work to support ourselves. I ask you, what soldier has to pay his own expenses? And, have you ever heard of a farmer who harvests his crop but does not have the right to eat some of it? The
law of Moses says:"Do not keep the ox from eating as it treads out the grain." Wasn't God also thinking about how humans are to treat workers? Of course He was! So, be fair to those who labor among you in the name of the Lord."
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386