New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Good Morning my "walking with Jesus" friend. Do you have on sandals? Have you been walking where it is dusty? like the roads in Palestine when Jesus was here. What could you do to refresh dusty feet? Do you know? Jesus knew. "Jesus got up from supper, out a towel around himself, poured water into a basin and began to was the feet of the disciples. You are my master and my Lord, not a servant, that washes dusty feet, the disciple named Peter told Jesus. I will not let you wash my feet, he told Jesus, who replied,"If I do not wash your feet, you have no part of me." Peter reacted by saying, Alright, then wash my head and my hands also. Jesus told Peter, he who has washed only needs his feet washed. So, after Jesus had washed everyone's feet, He told them:"You call me Master and Lord, and that IS who I am. If I then have washed your feet, you ought to wash each other's feet. For I have
given you an EXAMPLE , that you should do as I have done to you. If you KNOW these things, happy are you if you DO them."(John 13:3-17) " By love, serve one another." says Galatians 5:13b. Is that our operative thought/ plan/ course of action?
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386