New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Paul wants to MAKE SURE that his Corinthian brothers and sisters in the Faith UNDERSTAND that God often chooses what looks weak to display His strength. So, my "walking with Jesus" friend, he uses himself as an illustration. He writes:" Dear brothers and sisters, when I first came to you, I did not use fancy words or philosophical language to tell you the message from God. Instead I used everyday language to tell you about the Son of God, his death, Resurrection and saving power. I came to you in weakness. The message I brought, and my preaching were simple. But the Holy Spirit of God moved in a powerful way among you. What you saw and experienced inspired you to trust in the Lord, and not in human wisdom," Paul concluded. He could also have quoted Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in the LIRD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will rightly direct your paths." My friend, are WE making the choice greatly to trust in the Lord for direction/ right choices?
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386