New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Now comes the exciting part...we like answers! Right? My "walking with Jesus" friend. What happens WHEN we are careful to "Walk in/according to the wise, God-focused counsel of the Holy Spirit? Yes, WHEN the fruit of the Spirit is produced in our lives, everyone sees: Love. Joy. Peace. Patience. Kindness. Goodness. Faithfulness. Gentleness. And Self-Control. (Galatians 5:22) Maybe, consider it a "check-list." We can ask ourselves: do my thoughts, words and actions showing these virtues? Do I need to "put in correction" anywhere? Do I need to invite the Holy Spirit to be closer? And get myself to listen more carefully to His counsel? Do I need to read the Word of God more? Pray more? Worship more? We are reminded that Jesus said:" I am the True vine...yes, I am the vine, and YOU are the branches. He who abides in Me and I in him bears much fruit <of the Spirit > For, without Me, you can do nothing."( John 15:1a & 5) nothing of Eternal value. It's a lot to think about as we celebrate JESUS. He, of course, IS the reason for Christmas
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386