New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Good Morning, my "walking with Jesus" friend. Yes, writing to Believers in Galatia, he has reviewed for them his strong credentials in the faith of Jesus Christ. Then, he tells them: After fourteen years of preaching and teaching about the grace of God and salvation by faith, which is the gift of God, the Lord told me, by revelation, that I should go to Jerusalem to meet with the disciples of Jesus. Why go to meet with the leaders? It seemed wise to discuss with them what I had been teaching, to make SURE that we were all "on the same page" about Jesus, the Messiah, the Christ, the Son of God, his salvation and promise of Eternal Life to Believers. I met with the disciples who had been with Jesus: Peter, James and John privately. I rejoice that they completely agreed that what I had been teaching and preaching was 100% correct. And it was the very SAME message that THEY continue to
preach. So, we praised God for our "...unity of the Spirit in the bond of Peace."(Ephesians 4:3) "Depart from evil, do good, seek Peace and pursue it." counsels the Lord in Psalm 34:14. Are WE consistently following that counsel?
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386