New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
You, my "walking with Jesus" friend, are entitled to an answer to the question at the conclusion of yesterday morning's meditation:Will the local Jews, in Rome, be helpful, or hurtful to Paul? The report in Acts 28, makes it clear that they were basically very helpful, even though not all of them accepted the message of salvation through Jesus Christ. Here's the report, in Acts 28:20-22. "Because I want to set the record straight about my situation, and the message I have, I have asked that you gather here with me," Paul said. "Because, it is on account of the Messianic hope of our people/ of Israel, that I am bound in chains." Then, they told Paul, "We received no word about you from Judaea, and no traveler who came spoke any thing against you. We had no idea what was going on. But, now that you are here, please, let us hear about this new teaching. We do know that it is being spoken
against everywhere." So, they appointed a day and time for everyone to come together to hear what Paul had to say. Can we imagine the "buz" in the Jewish community? Would you, or I have been ready for new spiritual revelation?
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386