New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
How are you, my " walking with Jesus"friend? May I ask you a question? Have you ever wanted to strengthen the beliefs of someone you care about? Anyway, Paul duper cares about the Believers in each of the churches he established in the region of Galatia ( modern day southern Turkey). Now, in his letter to strengthen the faith of the Believers, Paul gives a personal testimony:(Galatians 2:20-21 "I, my personal ego, has been crucified/put to death with Christ: and I myself no longer live, but Christ/ the Spirit of Christ, lives in me. So that the REAL LIFE I now have within my body is a result of my decision to trust in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. I am certainly not one of those who thinks the death of Christ has no meaning. For if we could have found peace with God by keeping the Jewish laws, then there would have been no reason for Christ to die for our sins
and by paying for our sins, to make a way for us to have peace with God through his resurrection that breaks the power of sin and death over all who will Believe." What do you think about the amazing blessing it is to have peace with God through believing in the Son of God?
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386