New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Good Morning, my "walking with Jesus" friend. Paul is making his case to the Galatians. He continues:" Please, understand that the Gospel preached to you, by Me is NOT according to any man. I received the Gospel by revelation from Jesus Christ. Please, remember what you heard about me, how that I was a zealous Pharisee, committed to keeping the Jewish laws, so, I persecuted believers in Christ, and tried to destroy the fellowship of Believers. BUT it pleased God...to reveal His Son to me, so that I might preach the Gospel among the Gentiles(all non-Jewish persons). To do this, I did not consult with flesh and blood/ with human sources. Instead, I was three years under direct instruction of the Holy Spirit. After that, I went up to Jerusalem to see the Apostle of the Lord, Peter. I only saw and conferred with Peter, and James, the brother of our Lord Jesus, being with them for fifteen
days. I am absolutely telling you the truth. When I left Jerusalem, I went to the regions of Syria, Cilicia, and unto you in Galatia to preach the Gospel."(Galatians 1:11-21)Let us glorify God who gave Paul the Gospel and the calling to spread the Good News, even as He calls us to do the same.
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386