New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
" Walking with Jesus," my friend, has Paul in hot water...again. Let's continue to consider more of his own defense. (Acts 24:17-21)Paul continued speaking:"After several years away, I returned to Jerusalem with money to aid the Jews, and to offer a sacrifice to God. My accusers saw me at the temple as I was presenting my thank offering. I had shaved my head as their laws required, and there was no crowd around me and no rioting. But, some Jews from Turkey were there...and THEY ought to be here if that have anything against me) but, look, ask these men right here, did their Council find any wrongdoing against me? No, it didn't. But they simply did not like that I shouted out:'I am here before the Council to defend myself for believing that the dead will rise again.' "Well, my friend, Paul had seen Jesus alive and teaching in the temple. He had seen Jesus crucified. AND, he had seen
Jesus, alive again, risen from the dead, when Jesus appeared to him on the road to Damascus. Paul is 100%telling the truth in all he has said. What will Gov. Felix decide? What would YOU decide?
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386