New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Good Morning, my "walking with Jesus" friend, you and I have "walked" with Paul through three missionary journeys. How would YOU, or I, put together his defence?How do you answer these charges? Gov. Felix asked Paul."I know Sir, " Paul began, "That you have been a judge of Jewish affairs for many years, and this gives me confidence as I make my defense. You can quickly discover that it was no more than twelve days ago that I arrived in Jerusalem to worship at the temple. And you will discover that I have NEVER incited a riot in any synagogue or on the streets of any city. These men CERTAINLY can NOT prove any of the things they accuse me of doing. However, one thing I do confess: I believe in the way of salvation, which they erroneously refer to as a sect. I follow that system of serving God of our ancestors. I firmly believe in the Jewish law, and everything written in the books of
prophecy. And I believe, just as these men from Jerusalem do, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous. Because of this I always try with all my strength to maintain a clear conscience before God."(to be continued)
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386