New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Well, my "walking with Jesus" friend, after describing the bright light and the appearance of Jesus, Paul continued:" And further, Jesus instructed me, 'Grt up. Stand on your feet. I have appeared to you for this purpose: to make you a minister and a witness both of these things which you have seen, and of things which I will reveal to you. I will rescue you from the people and from the Gentiles, to whom I will send you, to open their eyes, and to turn them from their present darkness into the light of the Lord, and to deliver them from the power of Satan turning them to the greater power of God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in ME, Jesus Christ, crucified, raised Alive by the power of God, and coming again, "Paul reported. Those were the words of Jesus to me. And I was obedient to his words. I preached Christ
fearlessly, first in Damascus, then in Jerusalem, throughout Judaea and to the Gentiles. That all should repent of sin, turn to God, and do works that demonstrate their repentance."(Acts 26:16-20)
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386