New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Diligent to protect the Roman Citizen named Paul who was in his custody (and to protect his own position) Now, my "walking with Jesus" friend, what do you think the Commander did? Acts 23:23-32, tells us. "The Commander ordered two of his soldiers: ' Get 200 soldiers ready to leave for Caesarea at nine O'clock tonight. Take 200 spearmen and 70 mounted cavalry. Give Paul a horse to ride and see that you get him safely to Governor Felix.' Then the Commander, Claudius Lysias, wrote a letter to: His Excellency, Governor Felix. 'Greetings. I am delivering to your jurisdiction, a man named Paul. This man had been seized and was being beaten by some Jews. I rescued him and learned that he is a Roman citizen, entitled to certain rights. We kept him safe. Then I took him to their Jewish Council to try to find out what he had done. It soon became clear that it was something about their Jewish
beliefs, certainly nothing deserving of imprisonment or death. But when I was informed of a plot to kill him, we kept him safe. I am sending him to you, and will tell his accusers to appear before you with their accusations." Will Paul travel safely to Governor Felix?
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386