New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
"And, O King Agrippa," Paul explained, "that preaching caused disagreement and dismay among some Jews, so that they arrested me in the temple and tried to kill me. ( It was a pretty scary situation for Paul, right, my "walking with Jesus" friend?) "But God protected me" Paul said, "So that I am still alive today. I teach nothing except what Moses and the prophets said: that the Messiah would suffer, die, and be the first to rise from the dead, to bring light to the Jews and Gentiles alike." As Paul paused, suddenly Festus shouted:" Paul, you have gone mad. Your long studying has broken your mind." Then, with all calm and deliberate force, Paul replied, " I am not mad, honorable governor. I speak words of revelation and sober truth. King Agrippa, you know about these things. I simply speak straightforwardly. I am sure these events are familiar to everyone. King Agrippa, do you believe
the prophets? Actually, I KNOW that you DO believe them." With sober face and thoughtful words, King Agrippa told Paul, " You ALMOST persuade ME to become a Believer."(Acts 26:21-28)
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386