New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
"But they do not want to believe it. You see," King Agrippa,"There came a man named Jesus, whose ancestry fit the prophesies about Messiah. His teachings were with Divine Authority, he performed many miracles of healing, and he said he had come from Above. However, the chief priests were jealous of his big following. They stirred up the crowd, brought false witnesses and ended up getting him crucified. He had said he would come alive again in three days. And he did rise from the grave and is alive even now, " your honor." I believe in the resurrection of the dead because I myself have seen this Jesus, completely alive againeven after they crucified him.in fact, He appeared to me on the road to Damascus. As a zealous Pharisee,,I was on the way to Damascus with letters from the high Priest authorizing me to capture Believers in Jesus, the Messiah. And bring them in chains to Jerusalem.
Suddenly a light brighter than the sun came upon us from heaven. And a voice said:' Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting me?' Who ARE you, Lord?" I asked. "I am Jesus Christ whom YOU are persecuting," he told me. "So, I have seen Him." We may say, Lord God Almighty, enable US to "see" Jesus with wide open spiritual eyes. Help us always to walk in his light.
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386