New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
In Caesarea, my " walking with Jesus"friend, Gov. Festus tells King Agrippa: while I make arrangements for Paul to go to Caesar, I am keeping him in prison, and trying to figure out what to write to the Emperor. "I'd like to hear the man myself," Agrippa said. "OK, tomorrow, " Festus agreed. The next day, after King Agrippa and his consort Bernice arrived in the courtroom, with much pomp and ceremony, accompanied by military officers and prominent men of the city, Festus ordered Paul brought in. Then Festus addressed the audience. Your Excellency King Agrippa, Bernice and all present, this is the man whose death is demanded both by the local Jews, and by those in Jerusalem. But, in my opinion, he has done nothing worthy of death. However, being a Roman citizen, he has appealed his case to Caesar, and I have no alternative but to send him to Caesar. But, what shall I write to the
Emperor? For there are no real charges against him. So, I have brought him here before you, King Agrippa, to examine him and recommend what to write."(Acts 25:22-26) How will Paul defend himself? Will King Agrippa be fair?
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386