New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Shall we put on a political hat this morning, my "walking with Jesus" friend? In Acts 25:13, we have Festus, the Roman governor of the Province of Judea, AND we have King Agrippa II, King over several provinces. King Agrippa comes to visit Gov. Festus, who discusses Paul's case with him:" There is a prisoner here whose case was left to me by Felix. When I was in Jerusalem, the chief priests and other Jewish leaders gave me THEIR side of the story and asked me to have him killed. Of course, I quickly pointed out that the man is a Roman Citizen and Roman law does not convict a man before he is tried. He is given an opportunity to defend himself face to face with his accusers. When they came here for the trial, I called the case and had Paul brought in. And I found that the accusations were actually something about their religion, and about someone called Jesus who died, but Paul insists
he is alive. I was perplexed," Festus continued, "As to how to decide a case of this kind...and now Paul has appealed to Caesar."(Acts 25:13-21) Always BE READY to give the Reason for your Faith and Hope in Jesus, says 1 Peter 3:15.
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386