New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
"Walking with Jesus," my friend, we are in Jerusalem. Paul is continuing to speak to the crowd, he has outlined his credentials as a Jewish believer. NOW, he comes to THE turning point. " I was super zealous to enforce our Jewish laws against any new stream of thought," Paul proclaimed. "But, on the road to Damascus, to capture, put in chains and prosecute Christ followers. We were nearing Damascus, about boo, when, suddenly there shown from Heaven, a great light round about me. And I fell to the ground and heard a voice saying: "Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?" And I answered:" Who ARE you, Lord?" And he answered, I am Jesus of Nazareth whom you are persecuting." And they who were with me saw the light, and we're afraid, but they did not hear the voice of The One who spoke to me. And I said:" What shall I do?" And the Lord said: "Get up. Go into Damascus; and there you will be
told all things that are appointed for you to do." And, since I could no see, because of the glory of the light that came upon me, I was led by the hand into Damascus," Paul explained.(Acts 22:6-11) What would YOU have thought about the report of a bright light from Heaven and a Voice?
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386