New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

Google Voice
Yes, my "walking with Jesus" friend, the commander allowed Paul to speak to the crowd. Motioning for quiet, Paul, began, surprising and quieting the crowd with the fact that he spoke perfectly in THEIR language/in Hebrew."Brothers and Fathers, listen to me as I offer my defense. I am a Jew, born in Tarsus, a city in the Roman-governed. c.f.province of Cilicia. I was educated here in Jerusalem under your highly respected priest named Gamaliel. At his feet I learned to follow our Jewish laws and customs very carefully. I became very eager to honor God in everythingI did, just as you were trying to honor God today in the temple. And, I persecuted the Christians. I hounded them to death, binding both men and women and delivering them to prison. In fact, the High Priest, or any member of the Council can testify that I asked them for letters to the Jewish leaders in Damascus, with
instructions to let me take into custody any Christians I could find, and bring them, bound, to Jerusalem to be punished. (Acts 22:1-5) Do you think the crowd believed Paul? What else will Paul say?
To respond to this text message, reply to this email or visit Google Voice.
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive email notifications for text messages. If you don't want to receive such emails in the future, please update your email notification settings.
Google
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA

Popular posts from this blog

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386

New text message from Ellen Gray Pherigo (208) 431-7386